3. Essence Forget it! 3 in 1 concealer :


This is my first time trying this brand. So I started with simple products such as the 3 in 1 concealer.


First off, the fact that it barely has a fragrance makes it a product that I'll probably use a lot. I don't like it when my face has a strong fruity smell after i apply makeup. It just doesn't feel right. So for all those who share the same thought with me and are looking for a very affordable concealer, I guess this one will do just fine for you ^-^



The consistency is very smooth and creamy wich makes it easy to apply. And it doesn't look cakey once applied. The coverage has worked fine for me. I first conceal any imperfections and then go over them with foundation. The only problem with it might be that the shades might not apply to everyone. I'd only recommend this for light skin. But i'm sure it's possible to find different shaded 3 in 1 concealers in other brands.


So as you can see above, every shade has a different purpose. One for dark circles one for blemishes and the other one against redness. So long story short you can pretty much get rid of any kind of imperfection just by using this one concealer kit.  

Yay or Nay ? : Yay 

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Sparkle & Bear. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.