1. The Balm Shadow Blush :

Shade : CabanaBoy



First thing I'd like to say about this Product is that I am obsessed with the packaging. The fact that It's vintage makes it look so attractive! And since I'm a freak for cute packaging I couldn't resist and just grabbed it.


As you can see the shade is a nice light burgundy color. It's definitely more matt than shimmerish wich is good because I like matt shades when it comes to blushes. But the awesome thing with this shade is that although it looks really matt it kind of works as a highlighter too. The light reflects really well on it. The pigmentation is better than i expected. Last time I wore it, it stayed on all day wich is just awesome ^-^


Yay or Nay ? : Yay  ❤

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Sparkle & Bear. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.