2. The Balm Stainiac Lip & Cheek tint :

Shade : Prom Queen




This is the second "The Balm" product I tried and like all their packagings this one is pretty cute too. I have never used a lip or cheek tint before so I decided to give it a try. And I must say I'm pretty amazed. It looks very natural when applied on  lips.It gives you a cute rosy tint and it does not look glossy in any way.And the pigmentation is okay.


By the way sorry for the bad picture, I had trouble with lighting.But I uploaded it anyway so you can get an idea of what it looks like when applied on the lips. I haven't tried it on my cheeks yet. But i will do an review on that very soon.

Dislikes : The only thing I have noticed with this tint is that it tends to become a little bit sticky when layerd to much. So I suggest you wipe it off before touching it up.

Yay or Nay ? : Yay ❤

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Sparkle & Bear. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.